This practitioner level course is open to student and qualified complementary therapists and will provide a working knowledge of Five Element Theory, Yin/Yang Theory and Meridian Theory.
The course will be taught online over 3 sessions and will be comprehensive and inclusive and allow you to add this knowledge to your existing therapy practices shining a new light on diagnosis, assessment, treatment approach, understanding clients, reactions and much more.
A workbook will be provided and some recommended reading given at the end of the course should you wish to take your studies further in this field. This course aims to give you a good grounding in each theory in itself and in relation to each other so that you can make use of right away.
Taught online via zoom on the following dates:-
Saturday Saturday 16th October 2021 – 12 – 5 pm / Yin Yang Theory
Sunday Saturday 23rd October 2021 – 12 – 5pm / Five Element Theory
Saturday 30th October 2021 – 12 – 5pm / Meridian Theory
Each day will be a complete unit and each unit must be attended to gain certification.
Early Bird £150 by end September 2021
Full Cost thereafter – £200
T’s & C’s
• Early Bird must be booked and paid for in full to receive the discounted price
• All bookings are subject to availability of spaces
• Early Bird is not eligible for refunds under any circumstances but within 1 month of the course you may transfer to a later date
• Cancellations of Early Bird places at any time within a month of the course date, or in the case of a no show your place is forfeited
• Payments to secure your place are held by me with the full balance due two weeks before the course date (a reminder will be sent)
• Payments made to secure your place are eligible for refund within 14 days of payment having been received
• Once payment is received you will be sent a booking form to the email address supplied by paypal. Your place is confirmed only after this booking form has been returned to me
• If you have paid to secure your place and cannot attend your payment will be forfeited within 1 month of the course date. No transfers or refunds are offered.
With more than 1 months notice a transfer to a later date will be offered.
• In the event I have to reschedule the course a full refund or transfer to an alternative date will be offered
• If in doubt about booking please ask any questions of me on email@example.com