Tapping is a simple and easy to learn therapy that can have instant and long lasting benefits for everyone who tries it. It can be used in a number of ways but at its core, the aim is to remove the emotional ties to memories, behaviours, trauma, fears, phobias and more. It can be used for physical pain, anxiety and there has been much success using it for PTSD in clinical settings.
This online course will take you through the basics and principles of Tapping and allow you to explore its benefits and potential. You will be able to use it on yourself, friends & family on completion of this course. This also forms Part One of the Practitioners qualification and is a pre-requisite to advance onto Part Two.
One week before the event you will be send a workbook with some pre course work to do. There will be a 5 hour class live on Zoom with Jacq Munro on Sat 8th May to work through the practical elements and get lots of practice, leaving you confident and competent in your new skill.
ONLINE via zoom
Sunday 17th October 2021
12pm – 5pm
EARLY BIRD – £120 by end September
Full Price – £150
*joining instructions and zoom link will be sent out one week before the course
T’s & C’s
• Early Bird must be booked and paid for in full to receive the discounted price
• All bookings are subject to availability of spaces
• Early Bird is not eligible for refunds under any circumstances but within 1 month of the course you may transfer to a later date
• Cancellations of Early Bird places at any time within a month of the course date, or in the case of a no show your place is forfeited
• Payments to secure your place are held by me with the full balance due two weeks before the course date (a reminder will be sent)
• Payments made to secure your place are eligible for refund within 14 days of payment having been received
• If you have paid to secure your place and cannot attend your payment will be forfeited within 1 month of the course date. No transfers or refunds are offered.
With more than 1 months notice a transfer to a later date will be offered.
• In the event I have to reschedule the course a full refund or transfer to an alternative date will be offered
• If in doubt about booking please ask any questions of me on firstname.lastname@example.org